Tuesday 17 January 2012

Recommendations...

I thought I'd share some of my favourites so enjoy...

Not mine, but an idea of what they can do
Nail Salon

I would definitely recommend Claire Tinsley & Maxine Coyle, the quirky little salon feels more like a spa, located in Rochdale town centre, cheetham street - you wouldn't think such a nice and well looked after salon would exist, with a huge choice of beauty treatments its a definite must! My personal favourite are the acrylic nails, with a wide choice of designs and styles your options are almost endless.

Zinc, raspberry caipirinha
Cocktail

Of course, I am going to say Bar Wizards Lounge as I work there but if you want to go a little further afield, i would recommend the living room and I am partial to a caipirinha at Zinc.




Restaurant
Saporro Teppanyaki restaurant, Sushi & Noodle Bar, Manchester. It's not just somewhere for a bite to eat, its entertaining and fun for all - with the chefs cooking right in front of your table and interacting with you it's a great laugh for couples, friends and family's. If you've not been its a definite MUST.



UK Weekend away destination
Shell Island, Wales - Great camp site and I never thought I would say that, with local shop and pub and right on the beach you can't go wrong! Local to Harlech and Porthmadog its a definite must! Although avoid Lilly's Kitchen in Porthmadog unless you fancy spending £15 on fish and chips in a polystyrene tray!

No comments:

Post a Comment